Thursday, July 10, 2008

Green

The other day I was walking down the street and the aggressive Green Peace fund raisers were out, blocking the sidewalk and harassing people.

"Do you have a moment to save the polar bear?" the guy says, stepping right in front of me, blocking me off.

I really nearly lost it. It was all I could do to get around the guy and get out of there. And the guy actually raised his voice and kept after me as I walked on!

POLAR BEAR??

Fuck the polar bears. It's over, they are history. Done. Finished. Does that idiot seriously think Green Peace can save polar bears? Give me a break. Moron... We're unlikely at this point to "save" mankind, and that organization is using a bear for marketing. Great. People will
run this civilization into the ground. It is certain, beyond all doubt. It's way too late.

The earth, "nature", will take care of itself once people are gone. Hopefully the cockroach civilization of the future will be smart enough to survive.


No comments:

ShareThis