Friday, November 14, 2008

Dear Adult Store Shoppers

Source: Canadian government industry statistic...Image via Wikipediahttp://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ral/877200282.html

"5. Don't hit on me or any of my coworkers. That is desperate and gross. Also, you're standing at my counter with 2 tranny movies, some desensitizing spray and a pair of panties. Do you really think this situation lends itself to me agreeing to go out with you? Nope, didn't think so. Also, don't stare at me or my coworkers like we're pieces of meat. Don't ask us inappropriate questions either. No, I won't demonstrate how the toys are used. I also won't tell you what it is I like in bed. And seriously, if you ask me to model lingerie one more time, I'm going to kick you out."

Har

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

ShareThis